- Items must be returned unworn, in pristine condition with the original packaging. All personalised items are excluded. Due to hygiene reasons, pierced items CANNOT be returned.
- Return postage to be covered by the buyer.
- These terms do not affect your legal rights to return the goods under the Sale of Goods Act.
How to return an item
- Contact us by email or phone for returns delivery address.
What you need to do
- Place the items in their original presentation boxes.
- If they are in their original condition we will process the refund or exchange for you once we receive the item.
- For refunds: once we have assessed the items, the money will be put back on to the credit/debit card that was used to place the order online.